Re: driving lights

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: driving lights
From: datsun <datsun2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:55:55 -0800 (PST)
Well, I hate to say this, but I got my driving lights
from JC Whitney.  I guess they are about the same size
as the original ones.  They have clear driving lights
and yellow fog lights.  They fit fine on my 67.

Tom Meyer
67 1600
Long Beach

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541