Starter Removal Last attempt to send

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Starter Removal Last attempt to send
From: "steve car" <steve_car@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 23:29:43
I disabled the Rich Test Format. Hopefully this time the text will show up.
Sorry for all the nonmessages.

Victor,
Thanks for the advice. I tried removing it last week and it was pretty
frustating allright. I was able to rotate it to about any position, but what
a pain.
It grinds sometimes. I oiled it a little and put it back, hoping that
somehow it might work. It did, but started acting up again last weekend.
Anyway, it has to go and I just need a little more room. That is why I was
interested in jacking up the body a little bit. I do not want to remove the
manifold. What do you think of the idea of disassembling the starter and
taking it out in pieces, if I have to?
Steve