Re: Identifying a Solex Roadster

To: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Identifying a Solex Roadster
From: "G-A-Russell" <G-A-Russell@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:01:47 -0600
Hi Mike,
If you could give more information, location of the car, VIN number, which
the seller should have on the title if not on the car itself, you may get a
response from a list member who knows about the car firsthand or the car may
be listed on www.datsun.org
Good luck
Gary
P.S. If you want to be sure take Sid Raper with you.