Re: Christmas comes early

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Christmas comes early
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:56:46 -0800
Andrew,
What a great story.  Sounds like a great find.  So...as always, an ending and a
new begining.  Good luck.  Oh, do you still need a heater core.  I have remove
the whole enchalada from my 1600 and have no plans to reinstall it. I just have
the core and all the associated parts, hoses and valves in a cardboard box in my
garage.
Good luck with your new roadster.
Guy
SPL 311