Re[2]: BADROC funrun pics

To: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: BADROC funrun pics
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:52:59 -0800
Now you know why I had difficulty navigating the twisty turns. One hand on
the camera, one on the stickshift, one on the cellphone, one on the coffee
cup, one keeping my cap on, ... it's tough remembering that the steering
wheel needs attention once in a while!

What I thought was a stunning shot was the one at the bottom, of Calspeed with
the sunrays shining down on him. That is an actual shot straight from the
camera. The sunrays filtering through the forest were awesome. All the pics are
original, except for the rear-looking pics where I rotated the image to level it
out. Hard to keep the camera straight when you're pointing it backwards under
the rollbar.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC