Re: my XMAS present to the list (nice pic of a japanese

To: dhbain@qwest.net
Subject: Re: my XMAS present to the list (nice pic of a japanese
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:44:39 EST
In a message dated 12/20/2000 10:47:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dhbain@qwest.net writes:

> Yep, thats a nice pic of a roadster.  Now, those Equip wheels that are
> on it, anybody care to state the size and can they be gotten in the

Just guessing, but those wheels are probably 15x6.5 in front and 15x7 in the
back. Offset, I'm also guessing is anywhere between 12mm and 25mm at most.
Work is starting to design and produce new wheels based on classic designs
again, so these should be readily available soon. There are a few shops in
the US that import Work wheels (there's one in the bay area:
http://www.autoinnovations.com ).
As for the car being a LHD model, I also think it is a US "re-imported"
car... gonna ask a roadster friend in japan if he knows of the car.

\/ /\ /\/