Mid Ohio Vintage races 2000

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Mid Ohio Vintage races 2000
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:41:53 -0800
Hi List,
First I would like to apologize to OROC for Zdriver putting the wrong
name
of your club in the write up for the Mid Ohio event. I had Kyle correct
it, but
it seems he put Roadster in the name twice. I will send him another
message to
clear that up. for those who didn't see the write up of the event here
is the link
to the location.

http://www.zdriver.com/events/vgp2000/

Under the clips section there are a couple of shots taken from a
Roadster. I think it starts
with clip number 7. I think that is Ben Zech in his Miata in front. The
first clips are of a 510 and a few Z's on the course. They are short
bits and don't take long to load.

I should also have a couple of more articles on Zdriver or on the Nowroc
web site before
years end. One will be on a modified Roadster and a couple on modified
510's, and maybe
a quick peak at Gordon Glasgows Roadster work.

Thanks,
Mike
Nowroc
http://www.zdriver.com/