'67 RL 411 SSS for sale

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '67 RL 411 SSS for sale
From: "Lucian D. Tielens" <ltielens@mail.csuchico.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:32:50 -0800
Ladies and Gentlemen of the List-

With a heart heavy with regret,  I am placing my 1967 RL411 SSS up for
sale.  The car is a white 4-door sedan with red interior and automatic
transmission.  It is
currently off the state DMV books due to its not having been registered
in some time.  It has a few small rust spots.  The interior is not in
the best of shape.  It is lacking hubcaps, thermostat housing/studs, and

one floatbowl overflow pipe.  I wanted to offer the opportunity to make
offers to the list prior to placing the car on e-bay.  The car is
located in Chico, California.  Please contact me off-list if you are
interested and/or have questions.

Regards,

Lucian Tielens
'67 RL411 SSS, 3 '72 510 wagons