'81 Datsun 510 wagon/4 door stretch

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '81 Datsun 510 wagon/4 door stretch
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:14:32 -0500
I got to talking with a customer I'd just installed a DirecTV system for about
the '67 Chevy Impala 2dht out back and when I get around to roadsters, he
pulls a picture of an '81 Datsun 510 four door (each side) stretch wagon. he
and his dad built it in the mid '80's, and it runs a Pathfinder engine. mostly
he likes to hot rod Hondas and do complete front subframe swaps on them. gotta
say it was fat. not one I'd ever contemplated, but have thought about
stretching out a roadster......never know what you'll run into out there :-)

Craig Halsted
upstate NY
roadsters

I have his name and number.. I mentioned VG30 into a roadster and he was like
"heck, no problem" I like that kind of attitude!