Re: National Meet and getting Nissan to notice

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Subject: Re: National Meet and getting Nissan to notice
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:04:37 -0500
ERic,

Push them and watch as they try to fix a car they have never seen, much less
worked on!!!!!!!!

And what are those funny lookin carbs????

The dealer I do business with just inspect my car and they all gather around
to look at it and gawk. They do have a poster of my car hangin in their
service area though which I gave to them many years ago.

I've been dealing with that dealer for more than 30 years and they treat me
right!

Mike