mass quantities

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: mass quantities
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 22:04:30 -0800
Am getting ready to try and start this thing! I have an old Clymer repair
manual, but I am not being good at English as she is spoken in Japan,
clockwise or anti-clockwise. Anyone have the quantities necessary to fill a
1600 with its precious bodily fluids? Specifically:

Motor oil
Transmission oil
Differential oil
Anti-freeze
Brake fluid

I have replenished the levels before, but the last time I changed oil or
coolant was a long time ago. I hope the checkout guy asks if I'm building a
car, because I can say 'Why yes, as a matter of fact I am' :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541