Re: need identifying

To: tyco1983@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need identifying
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 23:06:06 -0500
Taylor,

A "conversion gasket set" is intended to transform a head gasket set into an
engine rebuild set.  Basically, with this set and a head set, you should
have a complete engine gasket set.  (These were made for those times when
someone plans a head gasket replacement, buys the parts and once they get
the head off they find that there is more wrong)  The price was good!  The
down side is that these appear to fit the L series engines - L16, L18, and
L20B - not the Roadster engines.  If you have a friend that is into 510's,
they could probably use them.  Some of the gaskets will interchange (fuel
pump gasket for example) but most will not.

Sid