1600 Roadster "Pearl"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 Roadster "Pearl"
From: "Rose Latourell" <roseala@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 18:33:09
Dear Dennis & Les,

It is with sadness I must sell my 1970 Datsun 1600 Roadster. I have  loved
this car for over ten years affectionately naming her "Pearl".

It is white with maroon interior and mag wheels. It has a black hard top and
tonneau cover but no soft top.  I recently replaced the shocks, waterpump,
starter and  both clutch cylinders, the body is straight with very little
rust and the interior needs work. I have kept all my receipts.

I was hoping that you would help me find a buyer for this car as I
would like to see someone spend the time to restore it. I was hoping to get
$2500 as I have paid over that in improvements in the last six months.  Even
though this car is rough around the edges it is
running good and I am hoping to find someone to take care of it and love it
as I have.

Please Help Pearl Find a Home!

Rose Latourell
Ventura, CA