New to Datsun Roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New to Datsun Roadsters
From: "Chet & Vickie Higgins" <higginsc-v@localaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:41:13 -0800
I have recently purchased a '66 1600 Roadster.   It is a very restorable car.
I have also purchased a '68 1600 Roadster for parts, but have realized that
the front fenders that I needed from it are slightly different.  It looks like
the flair is wider on the '68.   I am looking for someone near Centralia, WA
(midway between Seattle and Portland on I-5) to possibly do some trading with
and just get connected with another owner or 2.  Thanks for any help you may
be able to provide.

Chet