pop! pop! fizzle...

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: pop! pop! fizzle...
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:55:48 -0800
Well, the beast tried to start today. A lot of backfiring and missing and
sputtering, but no cigar. I know it's a timing thing, but after 15 years, I
just can't seem to get the hang of it. Moved the distributor around, jumped
ahead and behind a tooth or two. All I accomplished was to run my brand new
battery down.

Anyone with 1600 experience, you are welcome to come over and tell me what
simple thing I've done wrong. I'll be here all day Saturday. You can't miss
me, I'll be the one assuming the position in a roadster engine compartment
:)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600