RE: Re: [none]

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re: [none]
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:26:22 -0700
What I found is, when I fix/redo 1 thing, then something else sticks out
as needing attention.

For example, I used to think that my seats were prety good/OK.  Now that
I've
refinished the dash, redid the door panels, redid the rear compartment, etc,
the
seats look pretty shabby.  I don't think it ever ends????

Robert
67.5 1600
83 280ZX
Albuquerque