Motorsports Industries Z-Car show on April 29th

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Motorsports Industries Z-Car show on April 29th
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:24:34 -0800
Hello all,

I know that all of us on the West Coast and points close to the West Coast
are preparing for Solvang. Everyone please get your registration in to Joe
Roach. I have. I will be there with my 1964 1500.

For those of us driving home to Southern California or maybe those people
heading back to Arizona or interested BADROC members, Motorsports Industries
is hosting the Z-car show on April 29th in the city of Orange, California.
Michael Carion has talked about this show and it is one of the largest Z car
shows on the West Coast.

At the second annual Valley-to-Valley run, I talked with one of the Group Z
members and he gave me a card from Greg Smith who is the Vice President of
Motorsports Industries. I contacted him and he has extended an invitation to
all roadster owners to show their cars at the show.

There will be of course plenty of Z cars and this will give us a chance to
get our cars noticed by that community.

Oh yeah, Speedvision is supposed to be there and will be doing a piece on
the show as well.

I will be getting the particulars from Greg soon and will forward to
interested people.

See you at Solvang!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500