photopoint website

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: photopoint website
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:14:51 -0700
Hey there, Looks like photopoint is gonna charge for its services, which is
too bad because I don't find it worthwhile to pay.  Does any one know if
there is another website that allows you to photo share besides this one?
Let me know.
Gerardo Magana  (on a limited budget for internet services, but not for the
roadster :-) )
67.5  Solex SRL 311-00222
P.S. Obligatory roadster content!!
Car is in final stages of getting its body work completed, Will be done in a
couple of weeks.  Should have it ready for the Shasta Meet. Made my
reservations yesterday at the Finlandia, is anyone else on the list staying
there? Let me know if you are. my wife and I will be there on the 5th
through the 7th. Looking forward to finally make some events and meet all of
you that have helped me along the way at some of these meets.