RE: Lookin for that "little" extra

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "Jon Wissler"
Subject: RE: Lookin for that "little" extra
From: "Gregg Robinson" <greggr@macnet.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:42:52 -0700
Yes.... NISMO sells them, but it is for saving your plugs and pistons more
that power gain. With forged pop-up or domed pistons, there is no room for
the electrode to hang straight down towards the piston.

Jon... Indexing the plugs is done by varying the thickness of the washer in
order to place the ground electrode of the sparkplug where you want it. Back
in my old racing days, we had to be sure the electrode was not straight
down, or the piston would gap the plug to zero for us.

Also Jon,,,, my boys and I are go kart racing these days! Having a BLAST!

Gregg Robinson
70 1600
McMinnville, OR