RE: wheels that will fit

Subject: RE: wheels that will fit
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:05:11 -0400
Yeah,
I run Keystone "Turbo Master's" 14x6, on my roadster.  Don't know what the
offset is but they work fine with 185/70-14's.  If someone really wanted the
Z wheels though, what's the easiest way to get their car to look the way
they want it to look?
Sid, Yeah - just cutting appropriate tubing to length would be easy and
maybe not so expensive.
Brian