Fwd: Email from SOCALROC site

To: RemoteCD@aol.com, spl212@home.com, phantom@phantoms.com,
Subject: Fwd: Email from SOCALROC site
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 08:09:34 -0700
Hello All,

Got this fromt he SoCalROC site. Mostly for the SoCalers, but hey if you are
willing to make the trip...

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

From: "Thomas Fox" <subcltr@mediaone.net>
To: <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Email from SOCALROC site
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 12:10:10 -0700
SoCal Dyno Day #4!!!

Date: Saturday, May 19, 2001
Time: 8:00am-5:00pm
Hosted By:
SoCal-SERCA (SE-R Club of America)

If you have never dynoed your car NOW is the chance to do it cheaper than
you could on your own! Even those with stock cars should do this to get a
baseline power figure.

We will be doing this at: R & D DYNO Service (The same Dyno service used by
Sport Compact Car)

115 East Gardena Boulevard, Carson, CA 90745

Cost for standard 2 pulls (one strap down):
$40
Additional tuning: $15.00
Additional pulls: $10.00

In order to avoid shifting people around, by making up a list now, it will
be FIRST come FIRST served and then we'll start the list there. Get there
at8AM if you want to be done sooner & have stuff to do in the afternoon, but
I guarantee the list will fill up, and quickly!

If you would like further information or directions for this event please
contact,Thomas Fox subcltr@mediaone.net
or (310) 892-0553.

Or Carlos Gutierrez cag67@excite.com or (661) 515-2598

Please, DO NOT contact the shop. Also, bring some money for grub with as we
will be having lunch at a restaurant two blocks away, and the shop will
close down for this.

See you all there!
---
Thank you,