Re: POR-15

To: squishfish@home.com
Subject: Re: POR-15
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
Yep I've used all that sutff and it works great I highly reccomend it. Just
follow the directions and make sure the surface has tooth.  Don't think the
deruster is needed.  Just scrape off the loose rust and bam the POR-15 really
sticks to the rusted metal.  Check the POR-15 website to see about prices.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA