Ignition switch modules???

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition switch modules???
From: "Gary L. Neel" <gneel@intellisys.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 21:17:28 -0500
    My brother and I have put together "Frankenroadster" this weekend.  It
will start and run if we jump the poles on the ignition module to keep fire
to the coil.  Otherwise as soon as you turn the key back off of start it
dies.  That is unless it is bypassed to keep fire.  I had to use a '69
igniton module as I did not have one for a '70.  Are the ignition modules
different....which as memory serves me is true?  Does anyone out there know
any factory part numbers for the modules?

            Gary Neel, Altus, OK