Need new Photo site/JYing/fun with 180s

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need new Photo site/JYing/fun with 180s
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 09:50:42 -0500
Hey all - I have been trying to post SEROC at Road Atlanta pictures from
Chris all morning with no luck.  I guess it is time to change sites.   You
guys posted other cool site, but I did not take note.  Let me know the
coolest picture site.

Went junk yarding this weekend.  I got a bell housing for my 3.8 motor for
the custom, but it must be off a motor with a smaller fly wheel. I think he
said V8 Monza.   Question:  Can I go to a smaller fly wheel and if I do can
I get a starter to match up.  I am not into chevy stuff, so hoping some of
you guys are.   I also picked up some finned aluminum valve covers for the
3.8 and space saver spare from a Maxima for the '66 - Hey all freebes!

Got the '66 out this weekend to give the neighbor hood kids and my daughter
a ride around the subdivision.  My daughter (3 years old) calls my Roadster
the "race car" and the custom "the broke race car".   Did 180's with the
bigger kids.  The boys thought it was great and scared the girls to death.
Odd thing - my '66 is getting a noticeable lean to the right.  I looked and
can't see any problems mmmm.....  all the 180s may be taking their toll.
But I do 180s to the right, so the lean is to the unloaded side mmmmm.....
As the Roadster is finishing the slide, I am into first gear,  powering out
and getting a lot of wheel hop.  I could have damaged the shock.  Wish the
'66 had the late model traction bar!

Happy Roadstering
Phil
SEROC