RE: New member introduction

To: "'LCinPhxAZ@aol.com'" <LCinPhxAZ@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: New member introduction
From: Steve Hill <hill21330@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 18:41:38 -0700
Good to hear from another interested potential roadster owner.
Here's a couple of cars listed for sale in the area. I called on the one in
Prescott Valley and it's a 1600. Also here's a link to the roadster picnic
in Papago park next sunday. Come join us even if you don't have one yet!
http:///www.geocities.com/spl311rdst/picnic/azroc.html

Phoenix, AZ
$4,995.00 1968 DATSUN ROADSTER 1600 - red, black interior, great
paint/chrome, very low miles on rebuilt engine, removable hard top,
excellent
driver, beautiful CAR, fitted cover, own a CLASSIC, $4995 or best offer,
623-566-1604. /J
http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?8324912

Prescott Valley, AZ
$900.00 1969 DATSUN ROADSTER - 100% complete and ready for restoration,
good
body & chrome including 3 tops & many spares, turns over but doesn't run,
must sell fast, $900 or best offer, or trades considered, Prescott,
520-772-3145. /J
http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?8323446
Date Placed: 12-APR-01

Steve Hill