Bill Wessel is Racing again. Was racing again..

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bill Wessel is Racing again. Was racing again..
From: "John Schmitt" <jschmi7@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 11:13:41 -0500
Bill Wessel began racing his ex-Col Joe 1600 this past weekend.  I could
not go but he didn't get to far before the #2 let go and he was packing up.
Bill is racing in SCCA nationals.  This first race was at Blackhawk Farms
in Rockfor, Il and the next is at Mid Ohio.  I may try to go if it works
out.

Anyway, the reason for the note is that as a result of flying internal
debres, Bill is in need of the following:

I'm interested in 3-main blocks, early non-smogged aluminum heads and other
race parts (stock sh#* I have). People can contact me directly
<wesselb@ahp.com> if they want to.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-458-7829
pager 800-759-8888 pin#  8710561