AZROC Picnic - Free Kittens !!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AZROC Picnic - Free Kittens !!!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 02:20:00 EDT
Ok <G> now that I've got your attention - just a reminder that I need some
RSVP's for the picnic   - potluck info etc. You know who you are !

Remember also - we will be having a "Datsun Roadster Gift exchange" - bring
your wrapped mystery gift (spare vg30de or whatever...) for some fun.

I do have a "beer permit" so bringing your favorite beverage to the park will
be no problem.

If anyone has a portable CDplayer boombox they could bring, please let me
know also.

Bummer note: I got a negative RSVP from one of the other local Roadster
owners. He said if it was on Saturday he could make for sure, but was busy
because of the holiday. He may pop in if he has time, but I doubt it. That's
OK... I'm sure Bob has his hands full running that silly race-car driving
school thingy out at Firebird... you know how it goes. Next time eh?

As for the kittens.. yes there really are kittens, they just havent been born
yet. Miss Toto Purrswell is due any day now and I'll make darned sure that if
anyone skips out on going to the picnic they'll end up w/ extra kittens on
their front porch - Nyeah !

See every one Sunday - Papago Park - 11:00 am - Ramada #9 (

602-326-6844
Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311