nissan parts.cc info

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: nissan parts.cc info
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 18:08:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        Well I finally got off my duff and started tracking down who was
responsible for my broken missing windshield.  I ordered from Titus
Tacoma Nissan Subaru which does buisness on the web as nissanparts.cc
Called ups and after talking to like a million people I found out that
they sent the claim to the dealer.  You see ups does not reimburse me the
purchaser they reimburse the sender. Then its the senders job to give me
the purchaser back the money... Well after leavingn countless voice mails and
emails I got smart and called the dealership and talked to the person who
runs the sites boss. Someone named Scott runs the site and his boss's name is
Renee she is the parts manager.  I told her my story and she looked up the
invoice number and promised to get back to me Friday morning after talking
to scott. I told her that I thought I had heard of several people who got
screwed by this Scott person.  She made it seem like Scott was running his
own little thing there at the dealership and was not very closely supervised.
She seemed nice and I hope that she will come thru for me.
        If anybody eles is having trouble with these people call 253-473-6200
and ask for Renee.  Actually if anybody else got screwed by them or knows of
somebody who did please let me know and I will let renee know when I speak to
her.
                        Daniel 69 2000
                        SF CA