<OT> British show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> British show
From: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:55:25 -0500
Just thought that I would pass this along in case anyone is in the Atlanta
area this weekend. It came from the head of the Triumph club.   I'll show up
in my Roadster with MG taillights and let you know what the reaction is.

The First Showing of the Mini is tonight at the BMW headquarters.  This is
something of a "private" showing - mostly prospective buyers, with BMW
providing refreshments, etc.  I'll be there, as well as representatives of
most of the British clubs in the area.  I was given the OK to invite anyone
whom I thought would be interested.  I'm glad to hear that you'll be there.

Tomorrow is British Car Day at Chateau Ilan.  This will be the public's
first look at the new Mini.  If you haven't been to this show before, you
should come tomorrow.  We're expecting to top the 500-car mark this year.
The Mini will be there, along with a whole bunch of neat stuff.  The show
starts about 10, and goes until about 3:30.

The show at Chateau Ilan is free to spectators.  I'm on the show's staff,
and will also be at the Triumph Club's tent.  Be sure to visit.

Marietta, GA
1968 2000
1973 240Z