Air Dam???

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air Dam???
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 16:46:15 -0700 (PDT)
Just wanted to throw this out and see if anything happens.

I'm looking for an air dam for the primer king. Can't afford to shell
out the dough right now, but I'm jonesing to install one while the
chrome is off. I want to glass one in so it is integrated.

Wanted to see if anyone in the SoCal area had one they might want to
trade something for. I got misc roadster stuff, might have something
you need....then again might not, and may just be wasting list space.

thanks,

Roman
http://auctions.yahoo.com/