Re: Ball Joints

To: "Matt Silvey" <matt12@rcip.com>
Subject: Re: Ball Joints
From: "Teesun68" <teesun68@cadvision.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 06:43:54 -0600
I'm in the process of re-doing my suspension and a pleasant surprise was
that the upper ball joint is adjustable. A spring, seat and an exterior
adjustment mechanism. Cool!! Mine was not work at all - so just new grease
and I'm back in business. No such luck on the lower side :(  - $$$.

Cheers...Michael
'68 1600 in pieces