Re: cruise control

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cruise control
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 07:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
These have been out for a while. I installed an
electronic cruise on my 1981 ford pickup. A magnet
goes ont he dive shaft with a sensor moutned to pick
up the signal. Electric motor pulled and pushed the
throtle back and forth. Worked good for the duration
of the trucks life until it meet its demise at the
bottom of a logging road.

Don Miller
Meridian, ID

http://auctions.yahoo.com/