Re: Antenna suggestions?

To: "Nein" <ncmracing@msn.com>, <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Antenna suggestions?
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 21:45:20 -0500
You can get fully retractable SS antenna's at wal-mart for $10 or get a
fully retractable power antenna for $40 at wal-mart or Kragens ect...  I
think the vendors have the retractable antennas for about the same price.  I
installed a power antenna from Parts America (with an aftermarket radio) and
am happy.  Many of the antennas come with an assortment of mounting flanges
so you can get the best fit on the roadster fender.

Nathan