Re: Yahoo Roadster Auction - Interesting

To: Ryan Roswell Bird <birdman@myrealbox.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yahoo Roadster Auction - Interesting
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:21:08 -0700 (PDT)
Perhaps the seller doesn't want to sell it that low and is bidding on
his/her own car?  If I really cared about this I'd ask Yahoo! to
investigate, but I don't, so I won't.

Adam
'70 1600

P.S.:  Ryan - now my '70 water pump is leaking!  Karma, I guess...

P.P.S.:  See pictures of my stereo install!
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend

http://auctions.yahoo.com/