Re: East Coast Sale - O - Thon!

To: chalsted@nycap.rr.com
Subject: Re: East Coast Sale - O - Thon!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:55:40 -0700 (PDT)
Seems like if you flew into SFO some of the badroc guys could take care of
you.  We have several guys going up solo and several people with more than
one roadster.  And I bet at least one person with an extra bed in their
hotel room.  What about it guys?? Can we help out an east coaster??  I
unfortunately have neither an open seat in the car or a spare bed in my
hotel room.  But I do have a spare bed in my house to offer.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA