Re: The "Oiled L"? Great idea!

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: The "Oiled L"? Great idea!
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 13:11:46 -0700
Here's another reason why getting more oil to the Evil-L is not a solution
to the problem. Even if you do that, and/or strengthen the Evil-L you still
have a loose chain that will be re-creating the damage.

And even if you do snap off the Evil-L with a vise-grips, you should still
fix the loose chain problem as soon as possible. Because a loose chain will
also slap at the mounting bolts for the upper chain guide. If those bolts
go, then you're in for a mess of trouble with your engine.

Fred - So.SF