Re: Dream Garage Car for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dream Garage Car for Sale
From: Marc Sayer <marcsayer@home.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 09:24:39 -0700
Andrew Murphy wrote:

> I also got to drive this car while I was at CDM a month ago. Les let me take
> it for a spin while I was at his shop. The car is clean, mean and fast.
> Beautiful black paint with that wild black and teal interior. EXTREMELY fast
> and fun to drive and it handles/shifts like a dream. If you know someone who
> wants a radical car that is already done this one is for them.

Yep, I too drove this car and was very impressed. Especially at how it started
and ran the Iron Bottom (almost 1000 tough miles in 3 days) with no problems
whatsoever, straight from extended storage. All we had to do was drop in a new
battery and change the oil! The car is strong and runs very well. If I had the
cash I would have bought this car before word got out about it. Heck I even fit
in it and could drive it (pretty much anyway, I did have to take my right shoe
off so as not to hit the brake and gas simultaneously).

--
Marc Sayer
82 280ZXT