Re: Kinda OT paint question - Correction

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kinda OT paint question - Correction
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 10:46:51 -0700
After looking at Dann's color page, I found I was wrong. It's Hustler Red
(534) Used on the 1500's. Same question - Modern equivalent?

------------ Victor wrote in error --------
List,

Please excuse me for questions concerning my truck but there is so much
model carry over that the list will be my best resource.

After removing my trim for the platers, I can see the truck was painted a
couple of times. The original looks quite a bit like Spanish Red used in
Roadsters

Does anyone know a current brand name color code equivalent?