ROADSTERS IN MAG!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: ROADSTERS IN MAG!
From: SRL311guy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 14:08:33 EDT
List,
Just picked up a copy of the new magazine *Ragtops & Roadsters* at Barnes &
Noble, with a great Roadster ariticle by Marc Sayer.

About six months ago the R&R people came to CDM to about doing a Datsun
Roadster article. They asked Warren Harding (white 1600) and Joe Roach (red
1500) to take their beautiful restored cars out to do some photos...and they
also asked me  to bring along my (unrestored '70 2000) as an example of a
late model. The issue has finally hit the newsstand.

Unfortunately there are no photo captions to describe the cars but all the
cars are there. Marc did a nice (and accurate) job on the article. Go pick up
a copy...while supplies last :-)

Craig Carter
'70 2000 (DAT2000)
'68 Roadster Racecars