Parts car?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts car?
From: LCinPhxAZ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 17:33:48 EDT
I recently heard a saying that whenever you find something interesting (like
Roadsters), you suddenly notice them all around you. Boy, isn't that true!!!
Of course, now we are keeping a lookout for them, and when we see or hear of
one for sale we go just to look and learn.

We saw what looks like a '67.5 in Phoenix that is missing a good portion of
the engine and hasn't been stored properly.  There is no title to it, but I
suppose it might be of interest to someone for parts.  The seller is asking
$500 but he seems pretty motivated.

We also saw a '64 complete with engine, all numbers match.  The guy wants
$2000 for it (it doesn't run; no gas tank was the first thing we noticed)
Someone had been in  earlier looking at it, and I was wondering if it might
have been someone from this list.  One valuable trick we learned at the AZROC
picnic was how to check the frame for the VIN; the people there before us had
already checked.

Are there any sources for tuneup/service manuals outside of e-Bay?

Charlotte and Leonard
'64 (Do I call it a 1500 or a 1600?)