Database CD a go

To: "Roadster Mail List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Database CD a go
From: "Matt Silvey" <matt12@rcip.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:19:32 -0700
Hi Folks,

I got a fairly good response as far as the number of people that are
interested in the Database on CD so I will be working on getting that
together as time allows (hopefully some time this week).

Additionally, I also had quite a few people offer to help burn copies of it
and send them out as well.

As soon as I get it all put together, I will get it to those who offered to
duplicate the CD.  Once that happens, I figure we can put a list together of
the people making copies and those needing the database can contact the
closest person to them.  That would shorten delivery time and that way, one
person is not getting hit with all the costs of duplication and postage.

I will advise you as soon as the CD is completed.

http://www.rcip.com/matt12/database.htm
http://www.rcip.com/matt12/datsun.htm
Matt Silvey
'70 1600