DeAnza/ ProSolo chance

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: DeAnza/ ProSolo chance
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 22:37:50 +0000
The cool purple one was Ken Pletcher, and the one with the bad miss was
my car, Sadie. Seems we fouled up the plugs. I ran a 73 on three
cylinders. I pulled the plugs and did a quick but not thorough cleaning
job, she still missed at the start of Daniels run.  She did clear up and
Daniel ran a 32 second split only to spin in his second timed lap, which
ruined his chances of a good run too. De Anza runs  a one shot, three
lap run format. The first lap is for warm up and the second and third
laps are timed. Wait till next year !!
Daniel is going to run the Pro Solo 2 in Atwater this weekend. Any
roadster owners in that area are welcome to come out and say hello. If
anyone is  a SCCA member in good standing, I might consider letting you
try Sadie there.  As of today, Daniel was the only car in EP.  Email me.

David Pina