Racer stuff...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racer stuff...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 01:39:22 EDT
Hello folks...

Due to certain changes in my lifestyle I will be selling off my racing stuff.
I can expand on this decision later.  But......

I am selling my Roadster trailer and all of the otherstuff associated with it.
As many of you have already seen it in Shasta and in pictures you will know it
is a nice open, single axel trailer that holds a small sports car very well.
It is not a solid floor trailer but rather it just has two steel running boards
for the wheels to drive up on.

It is black color and has a few cool stickers on it.  It has lights on it too.
It is fully registered and the title is clear.  I dont know the weight but I
can tell you that I do move it around by hand occassionally for BADROC BBQ's
etc.

Along with the trailer I will been putting in the individual wheel harnesses.
There are four harnesses.  They are the same style that tow companies use.
They drape over the wheel and then rachet tight.

The wheel bearings were repacked about three years ago and the tires are in
good shape.

I have towed my roadster behind a 1991 Nissan Pathfinder about 8 times and I
have never had any problems with it being too heavy.  (Lets not go into the
issues of what is the appropriate vehicle for towing etc.)  But, my V6
Pathfinder had no problems towing up the mountain to Shasta or to any of the
local racetracks.

I also am getting rid of my Vintage Style Simpson half helmet and some other
stuff too.  I want all of this stuff to go together.  I dont want to hassle
with selling everything seperate.

Anyway, this is a good time for anyone who is interested in getting interested
in racing their Roadster or other small car.  Everything is here so you can
just load up and race.  The trailer is small enough to park on the street or
maybe in your backyard.  My roadster would fit on it with alittle overhang over
the front and rear.

My racing has not totally ended but I am just putting it aside for now.
Believe me, this is a big decision that I am making.  I was wrestling with it
quite abit.  Right Katman?  So for now, to solidify my decision I am selling
off this stuff.

If you are interested let me know.  I am located in San Francisco, Ca.  The
trailer is ready to go!  Make sure to bring a hitch.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion