<OT> <WAY OT> Good laughs

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <OT> <WAY OT> Good laughs
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:33:13 -0700
Okay, you all know I basically believe people can do whatever they want to their
cars and it's cool. But every so often, you just gotta shake your head and
laugh. Of course, this is probably pretty good theft insurance. I mean, who
would want to steal this car?
http://forum.houston-imports.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000638.html

And since one of our other hobbies is laughing at the strange translations in
the roadster service manual, here are some great examples of, shall we say, less
than optimal translations from Japanese into English: http://www.engrish.com No
doubt there are Japanese sites that show the equivalent laughs in the other
direction, so that makes things well-balanced.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]