Car SPL311-17052 Where are you?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Car SPL311-17052 Where are you?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 02:24:00 EDT
Ran across some papers in my roadster receipt folders and ran across
something...

It was the vin of a car I had helped out w/ years ago - tuneup & such. I was
just curious if anyone on the list had posession of it now. SPL311-17052
'1968 1600, was light blue. If it came w/ a really nice Rallye reprint of the
factory manual,,,, that would be mine (don't worry, I don't want it back <G>)

Just curious if it was still around. ( And if Ed still owned it)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ