Re: reassembling frame and body

To: "Pamela Pepoy" <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: Re: reassembling frame and body
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:59:42 -0700
You can assemble the carbs and everything on the engine but possible the
fuelpump.My 66 went pretty smooth with a engine hoist and straps on the
body. You will need to move the body a little bit to allow for the carbs
but I only brushed them when  lowereing the body. Its been about a year
since I did it, so I can't remember if there was anything else. You may want
to remove the distrubutor as well.
MIkeKoken
Colo. Springs
70 1600