Re: Gas (was 67 Roadster 1600 Oil Filter)

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, "Roadsters"
Subject: Re: Gas (was 67 Roadster 1600 Oil Filter)
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 16:22:34 -0700
I don't advise it.  Cause if someone out there has no idea what they are
doing should'nt be playing with the fuel tank in the first place; and if
someone tried my idea and it happened to blow up in his face( not likely)
due to his negligence, then I do not want anyone saying I am Liable for the
suggestion.  Thank you, but no thank you. Pat