Re: Silvia CSP311 - Hawaii Pictures - and Sales Brochure

To: RoadsteRob@aol.com, earlydatsun@listbot.com,
Subject: Re: Silvia CSP311 - Hawaii Pictures - and Sales Brochure
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 15:56:09
WOW!!!!!!

This is incredible!!!! I have the most recent copy of the the title from
Hawaii before Bringing it to California. It had an original date purchased
listed on the Title (I have to dig it out of the file cabinet). My car is
#370.

Rob - Anything more you can find out would be fantastic!!!!!

First, seeing my car in the Karate Kid Part 2 movie.....now this!!!

Unreal!

Dan Zubkoff
1966 SPL311
1966 CSP311