FW: 67 1600 on eBay

To: "Datsun-Roadsters \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 67 1600 on eBay
From: "Robbie Harrison" <robbieharrison@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 13:52:56 -0400
Only pointed it out because they are very scarce over here. I'd check it out
myself if it was high-shield. Pix seem to indicate usable glass, taillights,
dash with gauges, grille, and various other bits that add up quick
separately. I've seen a grille by itself go for over $100 on ebay recently,
and the horn button for nearly $50. Yeah, it's a rust-bucket, but on the
east coast even a rust-bucket is pretty rare.

Please note I have NO connection with this car.

There is also a listing for a red 69 2000 in Hamden, CT. Starting at $5000.
Was listed about a month ago, got no bids. A little out of my budget, but
I'd be glad to check it out if someone on the list is interested, since
Hamden is just 15 minutes away.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=591740289&;
r=0&t=0

Robbie Harrison