Re: Monterey Historics invite Datsun

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monterey Historics invite Datsun
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:31:06 -0700 (PDT)
This sounds like a good excuse for a BADROC outing.
The Monterey Historics are August 17 - 19, 2001.  The
event schedule may be found at:

http://www.laguna-seca.com/histsked.htm

I am no expert on BRE 510's. but I don't see any group
that they would fit into.  Perhaps they have expanded
the classes run beyond what is shown.  Anyway, Les,
please keep us up to date.  I would love to see them
run at full speed.

Peter van der Pas

=====
Peter van der Pas